[RELEASED] Python 3.5.0a4 is now available

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 22 15:25:04 EDT 2015

On 22/04/2015 18:59, Ian Kelly wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 7:07 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> Please don't feed the RUE, you're wasting everybody's time.
>
> If there's a problem with the installer, that's worth knowing about,
> isn't it? At least one of jmf's past complaints has led to an actual
> bug fix.

One in three years isn't a good rate to me. He's used his normal "Joseph
McCarthy" tactics, all moan, no data, in just the same way that he moans
about the FSR.  Whenever challenged, *NOTHING* to support what he's
said.  As I believe I've said before, he is to Python what King Herod
was to babysitting.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence