New to Python - block grouping (spaces)

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Fri Apr 17 12:28:21 EDT 2015

On 2015-04-17, Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 04/16/2015 08:52 AM, Blake McBride wrote:
>> Thanks for all the responses.  I especially like the Pike pointer.
>> To be clear:

[troll bait elided]

> While it appears that you had already made up your mind about the
> matter long before posting, and perhaps was just looking for
> vindication, I feel that some of the snide replies you got were just
> not tremendously professional.

There are people who post to Usenet professionally?  And I've been
doing it all these years _for_free_?  And, it's not like there's some
sort of Olympics for which I needed to maintain my amateur standing.

> However, it may be that people recognized that you likely had made up
> your mind already, and posted accordingly.

I think most of us just assumed he was just trolling and were playing
along for the fun of it.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! As President I have
                                  at               to go vacuum my coin