New to Python - block grouping (spaces)

BartC bc at freeuk.com
Fri Apr 17 13:05:52 EDT 2015

On 17/04/2015 17:28, Grant Edwards wrote:
> On 2015-04-17, Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:

>> However, it may be that people recognized that you likely had made up
>> your mind already, and posted accordingly.
>
> I think most of us just assumed he was just trolling and were playing
> along for the fun of it.

What was troll-like about it? The OP made it clear he didn't like the
way Python made use of tabs, but he didn't want an argument about it or
to be persuaded to change his mind or change anyone else's.

He wanted to know if there was a simple syntax wrapper for it. That
seems reasonable enough.

(Actually *I* would quite like to know why languages don't have
switchable syntax anyway to allow for people's personal preferences.)

--
Bartc