Is it possible to deliver different source distributions for different Python versions?

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 10:05:54 EDT 2015

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 5:52 AM, Steven D'Aprano
> To the rest of the list... didn't somebody write up a wiki post on how to
> convince Gmail to be less unreasonable about top posting, quoting, etc?
> Does anyone still have the link?

There is https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython about posting
from Google Groups, but I'm not aware of a similar resource for Gmail,
which has far fewer issues. As long as you compose your email in plain
text mode and remember to move the cursor from the top when replying,
Gmail is fine.