Is it possible to deliver different source distributions for different Python versions?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 10:26:22 EDT 2015

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 12:05 AM, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly at gmail.com> wrote:
> There is https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython about posting
> from Google Groups, but I'm not aware of a similar resource for Gmail,
> which has far fewer issues. As long as you compose your email in plain
> text mode and remember to move the cursor from the top when replying,
> Gmail is fine.

There's one other niggling issue, and that's that it doesn't support
"Reply to List". So you either have to hit Reply, and then replace the
single recipient with the list address, or Reply-All and remove the
superfluous duplicates. (Personally, I do the latter. Much too easy to
reply to the wrong list, else.)

ChrisA