OS X Menubar in Tkinter

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Thu Oct 23 13:32:06 EDT 2014

On 10/23/2014 9:25 AM, Kevin Walzer wrote:
> On 10/21/14, 1:58 AM, Mark Lawrence wrote:
>> I'm pleased to see that you have an answer.  In return would you please
>> access this list via
>> https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list or read and action
>> this https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython to prevent us
>> seeing double line spacing and single line paragraphs, thanks.
>
> And admonitions of this type should be taken to

> comp.misc.propernntpformatting or

> groups.google.com/propergroupsformatting. They are OT for a list devoted

> to the Python programming language. I'd rather see flame wars over

> indenting vs. curly braces than this kind of constant policing of folks

> who come to us via Google: they greatly increase the noise I have to

> filter out.

Kevin, feel free to filter out all of Mark's messages.  People posting
from Google groups do not know that messages look like the above after a
few rounds thru gg since gg apparently corrects its own misformatting in
its displays.  Most people pay attention to Mark's information.  I
ignore those who do not and send quad- or octo-spaced messages.

I have asked on python-list-admin that the same info be sent to new gg
posters automatically and privately, or that the extra blanks be
filtered out, but to no avail.

--
Terry Jan Reedy