OS X Menubar in Tkinter

Kevin Walzer kw at codebykevin.com
Thu Oct 23 09:25:54 EDT 2014

On 10/21/14, 1:58 AM, Mark Lawrence wrote:
> I'm pleased to see that you have an answer.  In return would you please
> access this list via
> https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list or read and action
> this https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython to prevent us
> seeing double line spacing and single line paragraphs, thanks.

And admonitions of this type should be taken to
comp.misc.propernntpformatting or
groups.google.com/propergroupsformatting. They are OT for a list devoted
to the Python programming language. I'd rather see flame wars over
indenting vs. curly braces than this kind of constant policing of folks
who come to us via Google: they greatly increase the noise I have to
filter out.

--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin/Mobile Code by Kevin