OS X Menubar in Tkinter

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 15:02:24 EDT 2014

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 4:32 AM, Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote:
> I have asked on python-list-admin that the same info be sent to new gg
> posters automatically and privately, or that the extra blanks be filtered
> out, but to no avail.

I don't think it's possible to auto-solve the Google Groups formatting
issues at the mailing list level, as the fundamental problem is that
information isn't being transmitted. (Forcing everything to be wrapped
and forcing blank line removal risks breaking other formatting.) The
last time I had a job interview with Google, I said that I wanted to
spend my 20% time fixing Google Groups' paragraph handling... and then
they didn't hire me. Not sure if this is coincidental or not. :)

ChrisA