Trouble with python

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Nov 11 06:53:49 EST 2014

Ashleigh Deal <A.E.Deal at student.reading.ac.uk> writes:

> I am trying to use python as part of my part 3 project but my coding
> has suddenly stopped working. I am using python(x,y) and it was
> working perfectly a couple of weeks ago but recently it hasn't been.

What has changed in the meantime, which could conceivably affect the
program's behaviour?

> Every time it runs, the program crashes and becomes unresponsive
> resulting in me having to exit.

When you say “the program crashes”, that implies it stops with a fatal
error. What is the complete error message text?

--
 \     “If you ever teach a yodeling class, probably the hardest thing |
  `\      is to keep the students from just trying to yodel right off. |