Trouble with python

Ashleigh Deal A.E.Deal at student.reading.ac.uk
Tue Nov 11 06:19:34 EST 2014

To whom it may concern,

I am trying to use python as part of my part 3 project but my coding has suddenly stopped working. I am using python(x,y) and it was working perfectly a couple of weeks ago but recently it hasn't been. Every time it runs, the program crashes and becomes unresponsive resulting in me having to exit.
It has happened on multiple computers in the met department, agriculture and also on my own laptop and I was wondering if you could help me with my problem. I have spoken to my supervisor already and he doesn't know what is wrong with it.
I have attached a copy of my code, one version in word and one in python.

Thank you
Ashleigh Deal?