Installing Parsers/Tree Builders to, and accessing these packages from Python2.7

Simon Evans musicalhacksaw at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 16:28:20 EST 2014

I input to the cmd console  'pip install html5lib' but again got an error return. I thought one of the participants was unhappy about single line spacing (re: single line paragraphs') Okay I will go back to single line spacing, I don't think it is all that important, really.
Anyway this is my console's response:-

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Intel Atom>pip install html5lib
'pip' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Users\Intel Atom>