Installing Parsers/Tree Builders to, and accessing these packages from Python2.7

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 16:42:31 EST 2014

On 03/11/2014 21:28, Simon Evans wrote:
> I input to the cmd console  'pip install html5lib' but again got an error return. I thought one of the participants was unhappy about single line spacing (re: single line paragraphs') Okay I will go back to single line spacing, I don't think it is all that important, really.

Thank you for being so inconsiderate.  Yet another single line paragraph
that stretches out well over the horizon.  Add that to the potential for
double line spacing and all we end up with is a right mess.  You've also
replied without any context again.

> Anyway this is my console's response:-
>

> Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
> Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
>
> C:\Users\Intel Atom>pip install html5lib
> 'pip' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.
>
> C:\Users\Intel Atom>

Either you haven't installed pip (it comes with the Python 3.4
installer) or it's not on your path.  In my installation I've pip.exe,
pip3.4.exe and pip3.exe in C:\Python34\Scripts so what have you in your
equivalent and what is your path set to?

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence