IDE for python

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed May 28 08:00:14 EDT 2014

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 9:31 PM, Sameer Rathoud
<sameer.rathoud at gmail.com> wrote:
> for C++ and C# development I prefer visual studio and for C++ try outs even codeblock is ok
>
> For Java I use eclipse.
>
> But first time I am trying python. I was trying some UI  with python. I have installed wingide. But i didn't liked it because for licenses messages even in trial version.
>
> I was searching for spyder, but didn't got any helpful installable.

Yep, so you're accustomed to an IDE. But just try a good editor like
SciTE or Geany or emacs (or ... or ... or ...), and see how you like
it. As an added bonus, you can get to know one editor and use it for
everything, rather than having separate IDEs for separate languages.

ChrisA