IDE for python

Sameer Rathoud sameer.rathoud at gmail.com
Wed May 28 07:31:52 EDT 2014

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014 4:21:22 PM UTC+5:30, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
> On 05/28/2014 01:43 PM, Sameer Rathoud wrote:
>
> > Please suggest, if we have any free ide for python development.
>

> I think major IDEs in the place have their Python integration.
>
> Did you make some search and tried each one?
>

> With just the information you provided, every existing IDE is OK.
>

> - What didnt you like in IDLE?
>
> - What IDE do you use for anything else thant Python?

for C++ and C# development I prefer visual studio and for C++ try outs even codeblock is ok

For Java I use eclipse.

But first time I am trying python. I was trying some UI  with python. I have installed wingide. But i didn't liked it because for licenses messages even in trial version.

I was searching for spyder, but didn't got any helpful installable.