IDE for python

prashanth B.G prash.bg at gmail.com
Wed May 28 08:11:05 EDT 2014

Hi Sameer,

           Try pycharm, ninja ide, wings ide .. These are light and will
help you to get started. Later on you can switch to vim which has many
plugins for python.

           Also feel free to take a look at this link on stackoverflow
comparing different features .

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/81584/what-ide-to-use-for-python

Thanks.

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 5:01 PM, Sameer Rathoud <sameer.rathoud at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 28, 2014 4:21:22 PM UTC+5:30, Mihamina Rakotomandimby
> wrote:
> > On 05/28/2014 01:43 PM, Sameer Rathoud wrote:
> >
> > > Please suggest, if we have any free ide for python development.
> >

> > I think major IDEs in the place have their Python integration.
> >
> > Did you make some search and tried each one?
> >

> > With just the information you provided, every existing IDE is OK.
> >

> > - What didnt you like in IDLE?
> >
> > - What IDE do you use for anything else thant Python?
>
> for C++ and C# development I prefer visual studio and for C++ try outs
> even codeblock is ok
>
> For Java I use eclipse.
>
> But first time I am trying python. I was trying some UI  with python. I
> have installed wingide. But i didn't liked it because for licenses messages
> even in trial version.
>
> I was searching for spyder, but didn't got any helpful installable.
> --

             *****HAVE A NICE DAY *****

                         Prashanth