Why Python 3?

Thomas Lehmann thomas.lehmann.private at googlemail.com
Tue May 6 12:28:49 EDT 2014

Hi,

I can't give you the advise for a concrete version anyway there are lot of arguments given by the other posters. BUT there is a way how you can circumvent the problem to some extend:

Are you intending to use Jenkins? I don't want to convince you here why to use Jenkins but maybe I don't need to and THEN you just install the ShiningPanda plugin and each time your project is build automatically because of a change all tests are running across multiple Python versions. This way you won't have too many problems to switch to another newer Python version. Keep the build "green".