Error in PyDev but not in the standard python interpreter

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 10:35:20 EDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 12:27 AM, Fabien <fabien.maussion at gmail.com> wrote:
> netCDF4 has two repositories online, one on google code and one on github. I
> mistakenly installed the old one, then I noticed the new one and obviously
> some old stuffs remained in the dist-packages directory. I removed them from
> my path and everything works fine in pydev now.
>
> Thanks a lot!

Awesome! In fact, looking at their github repo (or what seems to be
it) shows that (currently) the most recent change to that file was
exactly what I suggested ought to be done: add rich comparisons to the
phony datetime.

https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf4-python/blob/master/netcdftime.py

Would be nice if there could be some clear indication that this is the
official and current repo. When I went Googling for netCDF4, I found
the other one first, with no indication that the github repo was
better.

ChrisA