Error in PyDev but not in the standard python interpreter

Fabien fabien.maussion at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 10:27:09 EDT 2014

Hi Chris,

On 24.06.2014 16:04, Chris Angelico wrote:
> Here's what I'd try:

that was it!

netCDF4 has two repositories online, one on google code and one on
github. I mistakenly installed the old one, then I noticed the new one
and obviously some old stuffs remained in the dist-packages directory. I
removed them from my path and everything works fine in pydev now.

Thanks a lot!

Fab