PyWart(2.7.8) IDLE is more buggy than "Joe's apartment"!

Coll-Barth, Michael Michael.Coll-Barth at VerizonWireless.com
Mon Jul 21 10:51:57 EDT 2014

I have to agree with Chris.  A bug is what you call something that happens contrary to design or intent.  Only.  I build a program, regardless of the platform, with my intent, not yours.  When it blows up or doesn't do what I want, then it's a bug and it's a bug even if there are no users for my program.

Something that happens contrary to user expectations is an annoyance to that user.  You might want to get your money back from those that taught you otherwise.

BTW, there ain't no such thing as a 'reasonable' user.  That's what they call an oxymoron.