Python 3 is killing Python

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 15 03:05:10 EDT 2014

On 15/07/2014 05:40, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Rick Johnson
> <rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yeah, because nobody managed to do anything during all that time, the
> Royal Air Force was nowhere to be seen, and the various Resistances in
> occupied countries were completely ineffectual.

Some might like to know that some US guys gave up their passports to
fight with the RAF.  The most successful squadron during the Battle of
Britain was 303 which was Polish flyers.  Apparently they were brilliant
having learnt their trade flying biplanes against Messerschmitt BF109s.

1940 invasion of Britain?  No chance, we took years building the moat we
call the English Channel.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---