Help with some python homework...

Scott W Dunning swdunning at cox.net
Fri Jan 31 19:07:45 EST 2014

You guys are awesome!  I think I was over complicating things for one.  Plus I was looking at some code I wrote for another problem that asked to put in the number of seconds to calculate the problem and I didn’t need some of the things I added to this problem.  Anyways, you guys have given me a lot of help and I think I can get it now.  I’ll post what I got when I’m done so you guys can help with unnecessary code if needed or just to see how you helped.