Wheezy.web - is it been developed?

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 07:01:21 EST 2014

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 8:18 AM, Andriy Kornatskyy
<andriy.kornatskyy at live.com> wrote:
> I believe the web framework should not be something cryptic (requiring community to exchange ideas about workarounds) nor something that involves infinitive development cycle.

Having lots of humans give support is much better when you have
problems.  You are more likely to get a quick response from a big
group of humans than from one developer.

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Marcio Andrey Oliveira
<plicatibu at gmail.com> wrote:
> I navigated in its site. I just feel strange that no one wrote tutorials of it (not counting some speed testing) and that there is no Wheezy.web community (yet).

I personally suggest trying something more popular, like Flask,
Bottle, Pyramid, or Django (though it’s quite big and complicated).
Lots of tutorials exist for those.  There are big, vivid communities
offering help and support.  You can often find good solutions for
popular problems (like user accounts) without reinventing wheels.
Flask is the easiest option, and it’s very popular.

--
Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick <http://kwpolska.tk>
PGP: 5EAAEA16