Wheezy.web - is it been developed?

Marcio Andrey Oliveira plicatibu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 08:00:37 EST 2014

To say the truth right now I'm studying some frameworks (not only in
Python) to get one I feel more comfortable with.

I'm learning Flask too and it seems a very nice project.

And I completely agree with you that the bigger the community the easier is
to get support.

Regards.

--

*Do you have an arcade site? I do 1:1 Game Exchange *
*Play free on-line games

*Get free games for*

<http://plicatibu.com/mkand0> <http://plicatibu.com/mkbb0>