Wheezy.web - is it been developed?

Marcio Andrey Oliveira plicatibu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 06:31:11 EST 2014

Hi.

Thanks for replying.

I navigated in its site. I just feel strange that no one wrote tutorials of
it (not counting some speed testing) and that there is no Wheezy.web
community (yet).

I'll give it a try and for sure I'll get in touch in case of problems.

Thank you.

> Marcio,
>
> The wheezy.web framework (http://bitbucket.org/akorn/wheezy.web) supplies
> documentation, tutorials, quick starts and benchmark for you. Due to
> modular architecture, it is being developed in several independent loosely
> coupled libraries under wheezy.*. The source code is easy to read, there is
> 100% test coverage.
>
> No bells and whistles.
>
> I believe the web framework should not be something cryptic (requiring
> community to exchange ideas about workarounds) nor something that involves
> infinitive development cycle.
>
> If you have any questions I will be happy to answer in this mailing list
> or personally.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Andriy Kornatskyy
>
> On Feb 19, 2014, at 1:48 AM, Marcio Andrey Oliveira <plicatibu at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi.
> >
> > I stumbled upon Wheezy.web and I got interested into learn more about it.
> >
> > After googling I didn't find that many information about it: only docs
> and samples from its web site.
> >
> > I didn't find a mailing list nor user groups and no tutorials from its
> users.
> >
> > Is Wheezy.web been actively developed? Does it have any user base
> community that I could get in touch with? Or should I forget about it and
> stick to say flask or pyramid?
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > --

*Do you have an arcade site? I do 1:1 Game Exchange *
*Play free on-line games
<http://plicatibu.com/?utm_source=plicatibu&utm_medium=email&utm_content=gmail&utm_campaign=Signature>*

*Get free games for*

<http://plicatibu.com/mkand0> <http://plicatibu.com/mkbb0>