Wheezy.web - is it been developed?

Andriy Kornatskyy andriy.kornatskyy at live.com
Wed Feb 19 02:18:17 EST 2014

Marcio,

The wheezy.web framework (http://bitbucket.org/akorn/wheezy.web) supplies documentation, tutorials, quick starts and benchmark for you. Due to modular architecture, it is being developed in several independent loosely coupled libraries under wheezy.*. The source code is easy to read, there is 100% test coverage.

No bells and whistles.

I believe the web framework should not be something cryptic (requiring community to exchange ideas about workarounds) nor something that involves infinitive development cycle.

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer in this mailing list or personally.

Thanks.

Andriy Kornatskyy