Do you like the current design of python.org?

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 02:19:33 EST 2014

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 10:16 PM, Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au> wrote:
>  - the AA menu buttons are all dysfunctional, being purely javascript; it
would be better if the menu was styled "display=none" by default, and made
visible by javascript

With Javascript enabled, the AA menu buttons don't seem to be displayed at
all, so I don't understand what the purpose of those is.

> There are also the disappointingly common placeholder characters in
various place, for example to the left of each item in the "Socialize"
menu. These look like this:

>  <li class="tier-2 element-1" role="treeitem"><a  href="
http://plus.google.com/+Python"><span aria-hidden="true"

I don't know what you mean. Are you saying that you see unrendered HTML to
the left of the items? All I see are icons.