what do you get with 1 divide by 998001, interesting results

Everything You Need To Know eyn2k at outlook.com
Thu Aug 21 02:09:21 EDT 2014

On Thursday, 21 August 2014 15:19:43 UTC+9:30, Chris Angelico  wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Everything You Need To Know
>
> <eyn2k at outlook.com> wrote:
>
> > You are now simply arguing a negative point for no apparent reason other than you want to appear correct, I have already admitted my mistake yet you persist with negativity and vitriol, it is quiet childish.
>

> No, it isn't childish. You have admitted to some mistakes, but you
>
> persist in them.

I have given up posting as eyn2k, I am not persisting and said I was making changes. calm down it takes time.

> Continuing to be negative toward people who continue
>
> to damage the community isn't childish, it's the correct way to
>
> maintain a community. You still have not posted a real name,

Yes I have, look at my posts, you will find it, though with this level of vitriol can you blame me for being a little worried about posting my real name?

> you still
>
> post using Google Groups (and without fixing its messes), and frankly,
>
> the next step if you continue to behave like this is for us to just
>
> filter you out so we never see your posts again.

I am just finishing this thread, as I said it will take a little time, I am trying to collaborate with more than one person.

> What do you mean by "supporting [G]oogle", anyway? Do you mean that
>
> you think you're doing us all a favour by using Google Groups? Because
>
> you are not. There are two large schools of thought regarding GG, and
>
> one extreme minority: lots of people are either ambivalent or strongly
>
> against it, and a very VERY few people like it, and only because it's
>
> convenient *for them*. Posts gatewayed in from Google Groups break a
>
> lot of standards and conventions (there's a difference, btw), and it's
>
> not without reason that quite a few people simply block every post
>
> from that domain. If your purpose in posting is to send money Google's
>
> way, rather than to enhance the Python community, then you are
>
> definitely posting in the wrong place.
>

> ChrisA

What I meant was, that people are saying I'm self serving, when the whole point of this exercise was to freely give back knowledge to the community as Python is Open Source and youtube is free. I am not earning any money and the purpose was to help others so being self serving I do not believe I am.

and as

> + I have attended University and decided that the video series has more to offer than a University certificate in terms of knowledge.

"That's not saying much."

as you can see, you are simply being childish, please make your posts productive.

And I do agree, University was a waste of money and time as I said, hence, especially with free open source python, the knowledge should be available for free. I like exercises with videos, so that is how I returned it to the community.

I do not see what your posts are intended to achieve