what do you get with 1 divide by 998001, interesting results

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 02:50:29 EDT 2014

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Everything You Need To Know
<eyn2k at outlook.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, 21 August 2014 15:19:43 UTC+9:30, Chris Angelico  wrote:
>> On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Everything You Need To Know
>>
>> <eyn2k at outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>> > You are now simply arguing a negative point for no apparent reason other than you want to appear correct, I have already admitted my mistake yet you persist with negativity and vitriol, it is quiet childish.
>>
>> No, it isn't childish. You have admitted to some mistakes, but you
>>
>> persist in them.
>
> I have given up posting as eyn2k, I am not persisting and said I was making changes. calm down it takes time.

Considering that this post also comes from eyn2k, and also doesn't
have a real name on it, I don't think your statement can be called
true.

>> Continuing to be negative toward people who continue
>>
>> to damage the community isn't childish, it's the correct way to
>>
>> maintain a community. You still have not posted a real name,
>
> Yes I have, look at my posts, you will find it, though with this level of vitriol can you blame me for being a little worried about posting my real name?

1) You're not signing your posts. A post back in your history giving
just a first name doesn't equate to actually signing your posts with
your real name. We still don't know you from A-- err, from anyone else
named Adam.

2) Why should the tone of posts here make you worried about posting
your real name? Especially when part of that tone is specifically
because you don't. Trust comes from honesty, not from hiding.

>> + I have attended University and decided that the video series has more to offer than a University certificate in terms of knowledge.
>>

> "That's not saying much."
>
> as you can see, you are simply being childish, please make your posts productive.
>
> And I do agree, University was a waste of money and time as I said, hence, especially with free open source python, the knowledge should be available for free. I like exercises with videos, so that is how I returned it to the community.
>
> I do not see what your posts are intended to achieve

If you have a problem with my extremely mild (in that example)
criticism of the value of university, you'd best not hang around any
public discussion forum.

Good luck with life. You'll need it, if you keep going like this.

ChrisA