what do you get with 1 divide by 998001, interesting results

Everything You Need To Know eyn2k at outlook.com
Thu Aug 21 01:38:30 EDT 2014

On Thursday, 21 August 2014 14:56:13 UTC+9:30, Ben Finney  wrote:
> Everything You Need To Know <eyn2k at outlook.com> writes:
>

> > I guess I have to agree and was mistaken, though vitriol I found
>
> > unnecessary and unproductive!
>

> You've behaved obnoxiously, as has been pointed out.

Yes I did point out I made a mistake, though it was in the best interest of this forum that I made that mistake and as I mentioned.
I am supporting google because they own youtube and I have advertisements allowed on for their interest not mine, monetisation is not on.

You are now simply arguing a negative point for no apparent reason other than you want to appear correct, I have already admitted my mistake yet you persist with negativity and vitriol, it is quiet childish.

please watch this linked video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csyL9EC0S0c

might lighten you up a little