what do you get with 1 divide by 998001, interesting results

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 01:31:22 EDT 2014

On Thursday, August 21, 2014 10:38:04 AM UTC+5:30, Everything You Need To Know wrote:
| On Thursday, 21 August 2014 14:19:27 UTC+9:30, Rustom Mody  wrote:
|
| | On Thursday, August 21, 2014 10:09:45 AM UTC+5:30, Ben Finney wrote:
| |
| |
| |
| | > Everything You Need To Know writes:
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | > That's not how a community operates. Please post as an individual, with
| |
| |
| |
| | > a person's name, to establish your reputation and continuity.
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | > Others can post as themselves. We don't need organisations posting as if
| |
| |
| |
| | > they were a person with one mind.
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | Let me try to put it another way: We are a community of individuals
| |
| |
| |
| | not of corporations, even 'informal' corporations.
| |
| |
| |
| | Your entry here as an individual is welcome; as a corporation its
| |
| |
| |
| | out of place
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
> |I guess I have to agree and was mistaken, though vitriol I found unnecessary and unproductive! Just thought it was in best interest if we posted as one rather than individuals, if we had each other agreeing with one another it by accident or other, it would add extra sway to an individual point of view as we are sharing it.

Ok here's a suggestion:
Post with your 'collective' login
Sign with your individual 'Real' name.¹

Also note you are not yet following the suggestions:
 https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython
TO show you how your post looks  to others here, Ive changed the '>' to '|'