CodeSkulptor

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 3 21:56:34 EDT 2014

On 04/08/2014 02:41, Seymore4Head wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Aug 2014 11:29:06 +1000, Steven D'Aprano
>
>> Seymore4Head wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>> The second thing I am doing is using codeskulptor to try out a few
>>> things I have learned at codecademy.
>>
>> What's CodeSkulptor?
>>
>>> Putting that in codeskulptor gets
>>>
>>> Line 4: ImportError: No module named datetime
>>
>> Well that's a bug in CodeSkultor. datetime is a standard Python library, if
>> CodeSkulptor doesn't provide it, that's a serious bug.
>
> Is codeskulptor only free to users of coursra?  I assumed that
> codeskulptor was free to everyone.
>
> Could you verify that datetime is not included in codeskulptor?
> http://www.codeskulptor.org/
>
> I just tried 3 simple lines of code at codeskulptor
> import random
> import math
> import datetime
>
> Line 3: ImportError: No module named datetime
>
> I guess I should be using Python 3.3.
>
> Thanks

That won't do you any good at all, the datetime module has been around
for years.  Try your favourite search engine for something like "free
online python code tester", there's bound to be something to suit your
needs.  Alternatively what's stopping you running Python on your own
machine?

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence