CodeSkulptor

Seymore4Head Seymore4Head at Hotmail.invalid
Sun Aug 3 21:41:21 EDT 2014

On Mon, 04 Aug 2014 11:29:06 +1000, Steven D'Aprano

>Seymore4Head wrote:
>
>[...]
>> The second thing I am doing is using codeskulptor to try out a few
>> things I have learned at codecademy.
>
>What's CodeSkulptor?
>
>> Putting that in codeskulptor gets
>>
>> Line 4: ImportError: No module named datetime
>
>Well that's a bug in CodeSkultor. datetime is a standard Python library, if
>CodeSkulptor doesn't provide it, that's a serious bug.

Is codeskulptor only free to users of coursra?  I assumed that
codeskulptor was free to everyone.

Could you verify that datetime is not included in codeskulptor?
http://www.codeskulptor.org/

I just tried 3 simple lines of code at codeskulptor
import random
import math
import datetime

Line 3: ImportError: No module named datetime

I guess I should be using Python 3.3.

Thanks