CodeSkulptor

Seymore4Head Seymore4Head at Hotmail.invalid
Sun Aug 3 22:07:13 EDT 2014

On Mon, 04 Aug 2014 02:56:34 +0100, Mark Lawrence
<breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>On 04/08/2014 02:41, Seymore4Head wrote:
>> On Mon, 04 Aug 2014 11:29:06 +1000, Steven D'Aprano
>> <steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> wrote:
>>
>>> Seymore4Head wrote:
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> What's CodeSkulptor?

>>> Well that's a bug in CodeSkultor. datetime is a standard Python library, if
>>> CodeSkulptor doesn't provide it, that's a serious bug.
>>
>> Is codeskulptor only free to users of coursra?  I assumed that
>> codeskulptor was free to everyone.
>>
>> Could you verify that datetime is not included in codeskulptor?
>> http://www.codeskulptor.org/
>>
>> I just tried 3 simple lines of code at codeskulptor
>> import random
>> import math
>> import datetime
>>
>> Line 3: ImportError: No module named datetime
>>
>> I guess I should be using Python 3.3.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>That won't do you any good at all, the datetime module has been around
>for years.  Try your favourite search engine for something like "free
>online python code tester", there's bound to be something to suit your
>needs.  Alternatively what's stopping you running Python on your own
>machine?

Well........it is just a small thing, but I am going to have to do it.

I run Win7 and like to keep it lean so I also have an XP machine that
I use for experimenting.   I log into the XP machine remotely.  I
don't like to have to keep it running 24/7 like I use to.  I guess I
will have to get over that, won't I?

Thanks