Python streaming media server

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Apr 5 22:41:10 EDT 2014

Steven D'Aprano <steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> writes:

> Unfortunately, Google customizes the search results depending on who you
> are and where you are, so you may not see what I see.

Which is one of many reasons to prefer a search engine that doesn't put
you in a search bubble like that.

DuckDuckGo returns search results impartially because they don't track
your search results:

   <URL:https://duckduckgo.com/?q=python+"streaming+media"+server>

--
 \       “I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me |
  `\                                        as members.” —Groucho Marx |