UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xb6 in position 0: invalid start byte

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 10:01:58 EDT 2013

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 10:38 PM, Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick
<kwpolska at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can point you to “find a sysadmin that will work for you and fix
> your problems for money”.  Where can you find one?  That’s not a
> question for me.  I suggest looking around Greek websites, as someone
> speaking the same language as you could help you better.

To be more specific: Greek job-posting web sites. Or maybe general
job-posting web sites will let you search specifically for people who
speak Greek. Either way, you're looking for someone to hire, here.
Maybe you want a contract position, or maybe salaried, but either way,
that's what you're needing.

ChrisA