UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xb6 in position 0: invalid start byte

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 08:38:55 EDT 2013

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Νίκος <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> Στις 29/9/2013 2:46 μμ, ο/η Dave Angel έγραψε:
>>
>> On 29/9/2013 07:25, Νίκος wrote:
>>

>>> Thank you for being willing to look this further.
>>

>> Willing, but probably not able.  I think I know a lot about the
>> language, and less about the libraries.  I know very little about the
>> administration side of internet use. The reference to /etc/hosts is
>> only a guess, as I said.
>>

> Can you please point me to a direction that someone will be able to help me
> with this since the provider doesn't care to do so?

I can point you to “find a sysadmin that will work for you and fix
your problems for money”.  Where can you find one?  That’s not a
question for me.  I suggest looking around Greek websites, as someone
speaking the same language as you could help you better.

--
Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick <http://kwpolska.tk>
PGP: 5EAAEA16