array/list of sockets

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 19:27:45 EDT 2013

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 10:17 AM,  <theelder777 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I apologize but I do not understand what you mean by "lack of context." I have taken Chris' words into consideration, for my previous post was supposed to be my last (I just had to say thank you). This is my first google groups post, so I am a total noob. Once again, I apologize for whatever that I may have done. I will not post in google groups again : )

It's conventional, on newsgroups and mailing lists, to quote a piece
of the previous post to show what you're replying to. That's called
context. Google Groups makes this difficult and ugly, which is why we
recommend not using it. There are other interfaces to the same
newsgroup, which do not have this problem; Thunderbird is a
well-recommended one, and you can also subscribe to
python-list at python.org by going to