array/list of sockets

mm0fmf none at mailinator.com
Sat Oct 26 19:26:24 EDT 2013

On 27/10/2013 00:17, theelder777 at gmail.com wrote:

> I apologize but I do not understand what you mean by "lack of context." I have taken Chris' words into consideration, for my previous post was supposed to be my last (I just had to say thank you). This is my first google groups post, so I am a total noob. Once again, I apologize for whatever that I may have done. I will not post in google groups again : )

What is meant by lack of context is that your post only contains your
words. It does not contain any words from the message(s) you are
replying to. i.e. there is no context for your reply.

If you look at this message you'll see a line saying who said the quoted
text followed by the quoted text. Then you see my reply. With that
context, hopefully, my reply makes sense. Someone should be able to
understand what the reply means as they have the context for the reply
all in this message.

Andy