array/list of sockets

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 26 19:36:04 EDT 2013

On 27/10/2013 00:17, theelder777 at gmail.com wrote:

> I apologize but I do not understand what you mean by "lack of context." I have taken Chris' words into consideration, for my previous post was supposed to be my last (I just had to say thank you). This is my first google groups post, so I am a total noob. Once again, I apologize for whatever that I may have done. I will not post in google groups again : )

That's okay, everybody has to start somewhere :)

A definition from http://www.thefreedictionary.com/context "The part of
a text or statement that surrounds a particular word or passage and
determines its meaning".  So lack of context means the surrounding part
is missing, which applies to your words above as nobody knows at a
glance to whom or to what you're replying.  Clear I hope?

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence