Cookie gets changed when hit comes from a referrer

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 13:10:52 EDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος
<nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> Στις 8/10/2013 6:55 μμ, ο/η Denis McMahon έγραψε:
>
>> On Tue, 08 Oct 2013 13:04:34 +0300, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος wrote:
>>
>>> I use this code to retrive or set a cookie to the visitor's browser if
>>> present and identify him bu it.

Browser cookies have been defined and around for a very long time.  If
you google "browser cookie tutorial" you can learn how they work --
probably within an hour!.  This will help you find your solution
The first poster pointed out that www.example.com and example.com can
be considered different domains.  You can make a cookie work for both
but you need to understand cookies to learn how.

This is off topic, ... again!

Joel Goldstick
http://joelgoldstick.com