Parallel Python x.y.A and x.y.B installations on a single Windows machine

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 09:39:56 EST 2013

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 1:15 AM, Albert-Jan Roskam <fomcl at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Below is a little terminal session.  I often switch between python 3.3 and python 2.7. My virtualenv for python 3.3 is called "python33". "workon" is a virtualenv wrapper command. And check out the envlist in tox.ini on http://tox.readthedocs.org/en/latest/example/basic.html

That's two different minor versions, though. Can you have 3.3.1 and
3.3.2 installed, by that method?

Incidentally, if this were on Linux, I would just build the different
versions in different directories, and then run them without
installing. But the OP seems to have a solution that works, and I
think it'll be the simplest.

ChrisA