Trying tcompile an use the Python 3.4a

Ferrous Cranus nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 16:39:59 EST 2013

Στις 13/11/2013 11:30 μμ, ο/η Johannes Findeisen έγραψε:
> On Wed, 13 Nov 2013 23:19:53 +0200
> Ferrous Cranus wrote:
>
>> Στις 13/11/2013 7:45 μμ, ο/η Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick έγραψε:>
>>> Get ez_setup.py and get-pip.py, and run them with the desired Python.
>>>

>> Why can't i just use that?
>>
>> root at secure [~]# sudo yum install python-pip
>> Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
>>    * base: ftp.plusline.de
>>    * extras: mirror.skylink-datacenter.de
>>    * updates: ftp.plusline.de
>> base
>>

>> | 3.7 kB     00:00
>> extras
>>

>> | 3.4 kB     00:00
>> updates
>>

>> | 3.4 kB     00:00
>> Setting up Install Process
>> No package python-pip available.
>> Error: Nothing to do
>> root at secure [~]#
>>
>> 'python-pip' is something that all repos should have, why it cannot be
>> found?
>
> Please try to figure out your distribution specific stuff by
> using a search engine! This was what I found as first result by
> searching for "centos pip" at Google:
>
> http://superuser.com/questions/292378/how-to-install-pip-and-easy-install-on-centos
>
> This really is not a Python question but a CentOS issue!
>
> Regards,
> Johannes

I have foung this link myself in the morning but it wasnt successfull:

Look:

root at secure [~]# /usr/local/bin/easy_install pip
-bash: /usr/local/bin/easy_install: No such file or directory

root at secure [~]# /usr/bin/easy_install pip
-bash: /usr/bin/easy_install: No such file or directory

If i cannot use 'yum' or even 'easy_setup' how will i install 'pip' and
hence the modules?