To whoever hacked into my Database

William Ray Wing wrw at mac.com
Wed Nov 13 15:11:30 EST 2013

On Nov 13, 2013, at 1:27 PM, superchromix <markb77 at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi all,
>
> I've been thinking about learning Python for scientific programming.. but all of these flame war type posts make the user community look pretty lame.  How did all of these nice packages get written when most of the user interaction is .... this??
>
> Can anyone tell me, is there another newsgroup where the discussion is more on python programming?
>
> thanks
> --

I'd like to add one final thought to the note about joining the python-tutor list.
For scientific programming you are almost certainly going to want to learn about scipy, numpy and matplotlib.

These specialized libraries have dedicated discussion groups, which can be found at: <numpy-discussion at scipy.org>, and <matplotlib-users at lists.sourceforge.net>

I'd recommend looking over the material at

	http://www.scipy.org

Welcome to the community.

-Bill