To whoever hacked into my Database

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Tue Nov 12 19:41:04 EST 2013

On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 17:27:08 +0100, Antoon Pardon wrote:

>> Somebody has to
>> accept the responsibility to walk away and break the positive feedback
>> loop, or it will never end.  And I can't see Nikos being the one to do
>> that.
>
> Not my problem.

It might not be a problem for you, since you are obviously getting far
more pleasure out of arguing with others then you do about discussing
Python. But you are a problem for the rest of us.

> Why do you come to me? I didn't contribute to this
> thread for about two days.

And now you are keeping it alive, just because "they started it".

Antoon, I don't remember the last time I've seen you contribute anything
productive to a Python thread. Chris and Mark have a regrettable tendency
to tease or bait Nikos, or at least run off on tangents mocking him, but
they at least are also productive members of the community who contribute
to discussing Python and helping solve Python problems. You don't, not as
far as I can see. Since you are now in my opinion almost as big a problem
here as Nikos, I'm adding you back to my kill-file.

See you in six months.

--
Steven