Possibly better loop construct, also labels+goto important and on the fly compiler idea.

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Nov 4 04:07:00 EST 2013

Antoon Pardon <antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be> writes:

> This is a typical: "Heads, I win, Tail, you lose" situation that is
> being set up.

If you see a discussion as a zero-sum game – like a coin toss, where one
person's win can only be at the expense of someone else's loss – then I
fear this isn't going to be productive.

Suffice it to say that any number of parties can be behaving badly in a
discussion. If one person declares their choice not to continue an
unhelpful discussion, that does does not mean that they declare victory,
nor that they declare defeat. Discussions that are about “winning” or
“losing” the discussion are pretty futile in this forum anyway.

--
 \          “The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still voice |
  `\                                         within.” —Mohandas Gandhi |