Fwd: Fwd: Python for philosophers

Citizen Kant citizenkant at gmail.com
Wed May 15 15:55:17 EDT 2013

Grant Edwards said:

> [...]

Of course not. I'm just claiming that the tree (what's been told) is
preventing him from seeing the forest (what it is). If what's been told was
(put, by the very God of Uranus) that "the name's origin resides on a
string, that string's made up with the entire text of The Bible's Genesis
chapter with the word Python inserted not exactly in the middle but upper
on that tree", now I would be claiming the very same thing. As a matter of
class, the word python names first a python snake than a Monty Python,
which is 50% inspired by that python word, word that's been being
considered the given name of a particular kind of snake since times in
which Terry Gilliam wasn't even alive. Of course one always may want to
perform random hacking and turn tables just because and treat the word
python as a variable's name, setting that python equals Monty Python in
order to checkmate any given conversation. In that case we'll have to cope
then with the long lasting problem of being forced to name every python
snake as a Monty Python snake, due to the caprice of a programmer .