Why 'files.py' does not print the filenames into a table format?

Nick the Gr33k support at superhost.gr
Sat Jun 15 21:28:45 EDT 2013

On 16/6/2013 4:10 πμ, Mark Lawrence wrote:
> I have no intention of kill-filing you, muting your threads or ignoring
> you.  I do intend hounding you until with any luck you crawl off into a
> hole somewhere and leave this group in peace.

No such luck i'm afraid for you.
And it seems to me that you are the one that doesn't leave this group in
piece, not me.

ps to other members: Is there any way in ThunderBird that i kill file
Mark? Never have to used kill-filing before but i'll start now.

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!