Why 'files.py' does not print the filenames into a table format?

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 15 21:10:50 EDT 2013

On 16/06/2013 02:03, Nick the Gr33k wrote:
> On 16/6/2013 12:29 πμ, Mark Lawrence wrote:
>> On 15/06/2013 20:38, Nick the Gr33k wrote:
>>>
>>> Thank you and please whoever does not feel like helping, please at least
>>> not spam the thread.
>>>

>> Your arrogance clearly has no bounds.
>
> Your spamming to my threads in an unproductive and yet bitching way has
> no bounds either.
>
>> This is a public forum
>
> Yes it is.
>
>> and people can say what they like.
>
> Only if its relative to the OP's question, otherwise its trolling to an
> other's person thread.
>
>> You've wasted enough time as it is, so why don't you simply bugger off.
>
> The only time i'm wasting is that of folk's trying to respond to my
> questions.
>
> You are the one that wants to waste his time if you take the time and
> read my posts and also take more time to bitch-respond.
>
> I said to you and others before. Kill-file me, or mute my threads or
> ignore me if you do not like me and my questions.

I have no intention of kill-filing you, muting your threads or ignoring
you.  I do intend hounding you until with any luck you crawl off into a
hole somewhere and leave this group in peace.

--
"Steve is going for the pink ball - and for those of you who are
watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green." Snooker

Mark Lawrence