Why 'files.py' does not print the filenames into a table format?

Nick the Gr33k support at superhost.gr
Sat Jun 15 21:03:21 EDT 2013

On 16/6/2013 12:29 πμ, Mark Lawrence wrote:
> On 15/06/2013 20:38, Nick the Gr33k wrote:
>>
>> Thank you and please whoever does not feel like helping, please at least
>> not spam the thread.
>>

> Your arrogance clearly has no bounds.

Your spamming to my threads in an unproductive and yet bitching way has
no bounds either.

>This is a public forum

Yes it is.

>and people can say what they like.

Only if its relative to the OP's question, otherwise its trolling to an
other's person thread.

> You've wasted enough time as it is, so why don't you simply bugger off.

The only time i'm wasting is that of folk's trying to respond to my
questions.

You are the one that wants to waste his time if you take the time and
read my posts and also take more time to bitch-respond.

I said to you and others before. Kill-file me, or mute my threads or
ignore me if you do not like me and my questions.

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!