Why 'files.py' does not print the filenames into a table format?

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 03:23:14 EDT 2013

On Sat, 15 Jun 2013 22:38:38 +0300, Nick the Gr33k wrote:

> PLEASE take a look, its not a huge code

First, you need to start writing your code to less than 80 columns if
you're going to keep posting it to usenet. I'm sure I'm not the only
person who can't be bothered to unwrap it.

Secondly, the code you posted only tells part of the story - it's
obviously missing either relevant imports or defined functions or
possibly both.

Third, it would help to see examples of (a) what you expect it to
generate, and (b) what it actually generates. You obviously have a web
server available to you - you could put both code (just append .txt to
the filename) and screenshots from your browser there with no difficulty
at all and just include links.

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com